Our Wholesale Terms & Conditions
HOW TO ORDER
- After applying for a wholesale account, you will be emailed/called to verify business information within 1-2 business days.
MINIMUMS & PRICING
- Our Heartbeat Animal Kits come with one (1) stuffed animal and one (1) sound module
- All prices are listed in US dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- Wholesale accounts are available to 3D/4D ultrasound studios, bereavement programs, brick-and-mortar retail shops, and online retailers with active storefronts. NO THIRD PARTY WEBSITE SALES.
- Goods purchased from us at wholesale prices must be used for resale.
- We may ask you to prove the existence of your business in order for us to establish that you are a wholesale retailer. This may include providing your resale number, copy of your business license, the address of your retail outlet and/or a digital photograph of your storefront, and/or the URL of your website from which you operate your own e-commerce enabled web store.
- We accept major credit cards (Visa and Mastercard).
- We accept Paypal in USD currency only.
- Orders over $2500 will need to be paid by business checks payable to “Purusha’s Pick’s Inc.”.
- Orders over $3500 USD will require a 50% deposit to confirm the order. Final balance must be submitted and received by within 30 days.
- Net payment and COD terms may be arranged for qualifying accounts. Such accounts must provide adequate credit references for approval. When sending in credit references, please include email addresses or fax numbers of trade references.
- A 10% monthly service charge will apply for all past due invoices. Customers with past due invoices will have orders placed on hold until account is cleared of dues.
- A $30 USD service charge will apply for all bounced checks.
ESTIMATED PRODUCTION OR LEAD TIME
- Please allow 1-3 business days for processing before your order is shipped.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Shipping and handling will be calculated and added to your total upon check out. We reserve the right to select the carrier at our discretion to be used on any shipment.
- International shipping is available. Retailers are responsible for all taxes and customs-related duty fees in addition to international shipping charges. In some cases, you may be required to pay customs duty fees or shipping surcharges billed to My Baby’s Heartbeat Bear after the goods have left our warehouse. It is your responsibility to submit payment for such post-delivery fees and charges immediately upon receipt of invoice. Rates are different with each country. My Baby’s Heartbeat Bear will not be accountable for such fees.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Wholesale orders may not be returned or exchanged. We only accept returns in the case of damaged or defective merchandise.
DAMAGES & DEFECTS
- It is our goal to inspect every product that ships out for quality purposes. But in the case of damages or defects, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a photo of damaged merchandise within 30 days of receipt.
- We will replace with new merchandise after review. In some circumstances, we may send a return shipping label and ask that you return damaged or defective merchandise. All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging immediately upon receiving return shipping label. Damaged and defective merchandise will not be accepted after 15 days of return shipping label issuance.
- Products may not be sold for less than the current US MSRP retail price listed on the My Baby’s Heartbeat Bear website, with the exception of product being included or discounted in packages. We reserve the right to refuse future business with anyone who resells our items at wholesale or near wholesale prices.
- My Baby’s Heartbeat Bear promotions (i.e. promo codes on newsletters, postcards, social media, etc) are exclusive to customers who purchase at retail price and are not applicable to wholesale accounts.
- Please note that product colors may appear differently in photos. Samples are available upon request. Please email email@example.com to arrange. Sample fees would amount to wholesale cost per product plus shipping charges. Cost of sample fees will be credited towards your first order.
- It is our goal to produce goods that are consistent in shape, color, size, and overall quality. However, please note that merchandise may vary between different production runs. These variances would not be considered defective.
PRODUCT IMAGES & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The name My Baby’s Heartbeat Bear, all photographs, designs, products, content, text and graphics on My Baby’s Heartbeat Bear’s web pages are the exclusive intellectual property of My Baby’s Heartbeat Bear, and may not be reproduced in any form without the express consent of My Baby’s Heartbeat Bear.
- If you would like My Baby’s Heartbeat Bear’s product photography to market My Baby’s Heartbeat Bear products, you must be an approved My Baby’s Heartbeat Bear retailer. If you are an approved retailer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for access to our product and lifestyle images. Please note that these images remain the sole property of My Baby’s Heartbeat Bear and we maintain the right to determine final usage of images.
- All My Baby’s Heartbeat Bear photos and written content may only be used on another webpage or in print with express permission and when credited to My Baby’s Heartbeat Bear. All photos and content can be shared on social media without express permission, but only when the My Baby’s Heartbeat Bear brand is given credit and tagged when applicable. We reserve the right to refuse future business with anyone who does not comply with our intellectual property terms.
If you have additional questions, please email us at email@example.com.
We reserve the right to update these terms and condition as needed, without notice.